FUTURENET, It Pays To Be On this NEW Social Media !

dimanche 2 mars 2014

Refban - Proofs : My first 30 dollars

For now, these funds earned will not be withdrawn, but invested again in three months on 02/16/2014 after the rental of my first 100 referrals that have cost me $ 70 on 02/16/2014.

Please refer to my presentation tutorial : HERE with a synopsis of the RefBan features, summary and comparison charts, screenshots, referrals obtained directly or rented, upgrading to a Pro account, some small tutorials, to advertise with banners, my experiences, my tips, the news translated into French and my opinion on this site that generates money while you're sleeping !

Please, register with my referral link and you will earn $5 for free : HERE

Addendum 03/01/2014 :

My first 30 dollars :



Referral Banners


Thank you for your attention.

Have a very good day

The best for you !

cleroy61

NOTE: Picture (s) and content are original and should not be used without permission - Christophe Leroy - alias cleroy61 - Copyright 2013 - All rights reserved.

All third party products, brands or trademarks above are the property of their respective owners. No affiliation or endorsement is intended or implied.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire